GHS Compressed Gas
Our GHS Compressed Gas labels feature a pictogram of a gas cylinder with a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS Compressed Gas
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Compressed Gas Pictogram usage:
- Compressed gases
- Liquefied gases
- Refrigerated liquefied gases
- Dissolved gases
A gas cylinder, also known as a gas bottle, stores gases above atmospheric pressure. Because the contents are under pressure, these cylinders can be hazardous if improperly handled. Depending on the contents, there is a potential for simultaneous exposure to both mechanical and chemical hazards, including flammable, corrosive or explosive. The large amount of potential energy resulting from compression of the gas makes the cylinder a potential rocket or fragmentation bomb. You can download the UN GHS purple book here
There are no reviews yet.