GHS Corrosive labels
Our GHS Corrosive labels show a pictogram of acid being poured out. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Corrosive Pictogram usage:
- Corrosive to metals, category 1
- Skin corrosion, categories 1A, 1B, 1C
- Serious eye damage, category 1
- The corrosive symbol in the GHS system is both used for rapid corrosion of metals, and chemical corrosion of the body and organic tissue (skin and eyes).
More info on the GHS can be downloaded in the UN GHS Purple Book