GHS Health Hazard Labels
Our GHS Health Hazard Labels feature a pictogram of an upper torso with a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS Health Hazard Labels
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Health Hazard Pictogram usage:
- Respiratory sensitization, category 1
- Germ cell mutagenicity, categories 1A, 1B, 2
- Carcinogenicity, categories 1A, 1B, 2
- Reproductive toxicity, categories 1A, 1B, 2
- Specific target organ toxicity following single exposure, categories 1, 2
- Specific target organ toxicity following repeated exposure, categories 1, 2
- Aspiration hazard, categories 1, 2
More information on GHS pictograms can be viewd on OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard Pictogram QuickCard or downloaded as a pdf in the UN GHS Purple Book.
There are no reviews yet.