GHS Explosive labels
Our GHS Explosive labels show a pictogram of an explosion inside a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Explosive Pictogram usage:
- Unstable explosives
- Explosives, divisions 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4
- Self-reactive substances and mixtures, types A, B
- Organic peroxides, types A, B
- An explosive substance (or mixture) is a solid or liquid which is in itself capable by chemical reaction of producing gas at such a temperature and pressure and at such a speed as to cause damage to the surroundings.