GHS Oxidizing labels
Our GHS Oxidizing labels feature a pictogram of a flaming “O” sitting on a horizontal line with a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS Oxidizing labels
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Oxidizing Pictogram usage:
- Oxidizing gases, category 1
- Oxidizing liquids, categories 1, 2, 3
- Oxidizing solids, categories 1, 2, 3
An Oxidizing agent is a material that may, generally by yielding oxygen, cause or enhance the combustion of other materials. This material may or may not be combustible on its own.