GHS Environmental Toxicity Labels
Our GHS Environmentally Damaging Labels feature a pictogram of a dead fish and dead tree with a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS Environmental Toxicity Labels
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Environmental Toxicity Pictogram usage:
- Acute hazards to the aquatic environment, category 1
- Chronic hazards to the aquatic environment, categories 1, 2
Chemicals that are hazardous to the aquatic environment require this GHS pictogram. The basic elements for its use are: acute aquatic toxicity; chronic aquatic toxicity, potential for actual bioaccumulation, and degradation (biotic or abiotic) for organic chemicals.
More information on GHS pictograms can be viewd on OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard Pictogram QuickCard or downloaded as a pdf in the UN GHS Purple Book.