GHS Irritant Labels
Our GHS Irritant Labels feature a pictogram of a skull and crossbones with a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS Irritant Labels
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Irritant labels Pictogram usage:
- Acute toxicity (oral, dermal, inhalation), categories 1, 2, 3
- Acute toxicity (oral, dermal, inhalation), category 4
- Skin irritation, categories 2, 3
- Eye irritation, category 2A
- Skin sensitization, category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity following single exposure, category 3
- Respiratory tract irritation
- Narcotic effects
- Hazardous to Ozone Layer (non-mandatory)
The Irritant pictogram is not used with the skull and crossbones Toxic pictogram.
More information on GHS pictograms can be viewd on OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard Pictogram QuickCard or downloaded as a pdf in the UN GHS Purple Book.