GHS Toxic labels
Our GHS Toxic labels feature a pictogram of a skull and crossbones with a red diamond border. GHS hazard communication pictogram labels helps to define health, physical and environmental hazards of chemicals.
- GHS Toxic labels
- GHS compliant (GHS: Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals)
- High quality white semi-gloss paper
- Permanent acrylic adhesive
- 1.5″ core | 500 per roll | Die cut
GHS Toxic labels Pictogram usage:
- Acute toxicity (oral, dermal, inhalation), categories 1, 2, 3
Acute toxicity refers to oral, dermal, or inhalation exposure to a chemical substance. The skull and crossbones symbol indicates that the chemical is toxic or fatal if exposed to it (inhaled, swallowed, or if it comes in contact with the skin). This can be the result of a single exposure, or from multiple exposures in a short period of time (usually 24 hours or less). More information on the GHS can be downloaded in the UN GHS Purple Book.
There are no reviews yet.